NOVEMBER 6, 2018 GENERAL ELECTION INFORMATION
- Monday, January 1, 2018 is the first day to apply for a Ballot by mail
- Tuesday, October 9, 2018: Last Day for submitting voter registration application in time to vote at the election or for requesting transfer of registration in time to vote in new precinct not in the same county and territory.
- Monday, October 22, 2018, first day of Early Voting by Personal Appearance
- Friday, November 2, 2018, last day of Early Voting by Personal Appearance
- Tuesday, November 6, 2018, Election Day
Texas Secretary of State Information - Election Information
Navigating the Election Process for Students and First Time Voters: https://www.accreditedschoolsonline.org/resources/students-and-first-time-voters/
Frequently Asked Questions: http://votetexas.gov
Federal District Court Decision Click Here.
If a voter comes in with someone who they want to have interpret for them, the proposed
interpreter can be anyone of the voter's choice other than the voter's employer,
and agent of their employer or an officer or agent of the voter's labor union (see Texas Election
Code 64.032(c). Until further notice, the interpreter no longer has to be a registered voter of
the county where they are interpreting. The person assisting the voter, must fill out the the
interpreter's oath and if they are assisting the voter, they must fill out the oath of assistance.
Interpreter's Oath Click Here
Oath of Assistance Click Here
For more information about all General, Special and Bond Elections please contact Bexar County Elections Department 210-335-VOTE or website link, which is located on the front page of the Live Oak Website or at http://www.bexar.org/elections/